Welcome to Plano Texas – a vibrant, family oriented suburb centrally located north of Dallas. It has a consistent blend of nice to luxury homes with numerous parks, jogging trails and recreation areas to serve the citizens. It’s a fantastic place to live and run a business, and is home to several major corporation headquarters.
Plano ranked #1 in Safest Cities in America study by Forbes Magazine – read the full story
This is a town of pleasant, friendly people. City planning addressed the most important family needs of park and recreation areas, modern shopping centers, excellent schools, near major highways I-75, I-35, I-635 and I-30 it’s easy to see why so many people want to live in Plano.
Plano was named the wealthiest city of 2008 by the US Census Bureau by comparing the median household income for all cities with a population over 250,000. Plano has just over 270,000 residents which makes it the 9th largest city in Texas and the 70th most populous city in the country.
Located in Collin County, Plano is an attractive place to buy a home, with exceptional values and attractive neighborhoods in all price ranges. Acquiring a property in thriving area is a great investment for your future. Our Real Estate Home Search data UPDATED DAILY – try it now!
Recreation: The city is committed to providing an outstanding park and recreation system, offering 56 miles of trails; The annual Balloon Festival and the International Festival that are two of the city’s premiere entertainment events.
Employment - Home to many corporate headquarters, many being in Legacy including JCPenny, Frito-Lay, Dr. Pepper Snapple, HP Enterprises Services, Cinemark Theatres, Ericsson, Dell Services, Capital Financial, Rent-a-Center, Siemans PLM Software and others. There are numerous regional facilities that include Bank of America, Intuit and Perot Systems.
Education - Our schools consistently score among highest in the nation, and are administered by the Plano Independent School District of Collin County. The PISD is thrilled to present their students with a quality education in a supportive surrounding. The goal of the PISD staff is to give an education that will strengthen the lives of the students and create a strong future.
There are also two campuses of Collin County Community College and 16 private schools. SMU-in-Plano, a branch of Southern Methodist University is a graduate university with programs in business, engineering, computer training and education.
Invest in an exceptional education, start the new future of your family by inquiring about Plano real estate for sale.
Consider moving to Plano TX and the many advantages for making this fantastic community your home. My name is Norma Wall and I offer you the services of our dedicated group of local real estate experts.
Search North Texas MLS - UPDATED DAILY
Showing properties 1 - 25 of 84. See more Real estate in the city of Plano.
(all data current as of 5/24/2013)
- $201,000 : 6549 Federal Hall Street, Plano3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $205,000 : 4008 Bonita Drive, Plano4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $205,000 : 4332 Jeker Drive, Plano4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $209,000 : 3201 Canterbury Drive, Plano3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $209,880 : 1617 Carpenter Drive, Plano3 beds, 3 full baths
- $209,880 : 1621 Carpenter Drive, Plano2 beds, 3 full baths
- $209,900 : 2501 Kimberly Lane, Plano4 beds, 3 full baths
- $209,900 : 2900 Robin Road, Plano3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $209,950 : 2505 Roper Drive, Plano3 beds, 2 full baths
- $210,000 : 1417 Heidi Drive, Plano4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $210,000 : 2721 Crow Valley Trail, Plano3 beds, 2 full baths
- $214,000 : 2601 Marsh Lane, Unit 293, Plano3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $214,900 : 821 Ashburn Place, Plano3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $214,900 : 3109 Winchester Drive, Plano4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $215,000 : 6408 Townsend, Plano3 beds, 2 full baths
- $215,000 : 1716 Sacramento Terrace, Plano3 beds, 2 full baths
- $215,000 : 7204 Stoddard Lane, Plano4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $215,000 : 2308 Turning Leaf Lane, Plano3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $219,000 : 9733 Slide S Street, Plano3 beds, 2 full baths
- $219,000 : 1716 Savage Drive, Plano4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $219,000 : 4632 Centenary Drive, Plano4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $219,500 : 8612 Naomi, Plano2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $219,735 : 3500 Interlaken Drive, Plano4 beds, 3 full baths
- $219,870 : 4112 Breanna Way, Plano3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $219,900 : 3204 Cross Bend Road, Plano4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.