Frisco Texas has countless athletic programs for all ages in state-of-the-art sports venues. It’s one of the fastest-growing cities in the U.S. and was named the Best Place to Raise an Athlete by Men’s Journal in 2011.
You will find over eight million square feet of retail shopping, restaurants, award-winning hotels, commercial office space and sporting events with four professional sports teams, parks, bike paths, public art and a historic downtown.
Outstanding schools – Most of Frisco is a part of the Frisco Independent School District, consisting of six high schools, 12 middle schools and 30 elementary schools. Frisco is also the home to the Preston Ridge campus of Collin County Community College and a regional academic center of Dallas Baptist University.
Environmentally friendly - The City received the National Arbor Day Foundation Growth Award “Tree City USA” for three years in a row; this award recognizes environmental improvement and encourages a higher level of tree care and preservation within a community.
Shop ‘til you drop – Shopping includes Stonebriar Center a shopping mall of 165 retail stores plus restaurants; Frisco Square a mixed use development of retail, commercial and residential units; IKEA, a 300,000 square feet furniture and accessories store.
Sports galore – Our sports venues include the Dr. Pepper Ballpark, a 10,500 seat baseball stadium; the Pizza Hut Park, a 20,000 seat stadium, primarily used for soccer, but also hosts football and concerts; Dr Pepper Arena a combination basketball and hockey venue.
Frisco hosts the Texas Legends of the NBA Development League; the Texas Tornado of the North American Hockey League, and is a practice facility for the Dallas Stars of the NHL.
In all, Frisco offers the sports excitement of NCAA Division I conference, an NHL hockey team, a Major League Soccer team, a minor hockey league and one of its teams, a minor-league baseball team, and an NBA D-league team.
Recreation opportunities include the Frisco Athletic Center an 18,000 square feet indoor aquatics and 40,000 square feet of outdoor aquatic features. Some area residents refer to this as the “Rec Center.” It features upscale exercise equipment, and group exercise classes.
There is also the Superdrome, a part of the United States Olympic wood bicycle racing track, 100,000 square feet, that is open to the public during specified hours.
Art – Enjoy over 100 pieces of art in Hall Office Park, including the Texas Sculpture Garden, and over 50 publicly owned sculptures throughout the city.
Homes - The City of Frisco offers homes in all price ranges in excellent family neighborhoods and planned unit developments. With a population in excess of 108,000 Frisco was named the fastest growing city in the United States 2000-2009.
The City addressed and controlled this rapid growth with community planning and development of major subdivisions and infrastructures, in conjunction with the nations largest builders and developers.
$150.000 – $200,000
$200.000 – 250,000
$250,000 – $300,000
$300.000 – $350,000
$350,000 – $400,000
$400,000 – $500,000
$500,000 – $700,000
New Homes in Frisco - This is just a sample of available new construction - Call Marian Porter 214-212-6770 for the latest and greatest!
Consider moving to Frisco TX and the many advantages for making this fantastic city your home. My name is Marian Porter and I offer you my services as a local real estate expert, and resident of Collin County.
Contact me at 214-577-7766, firstname.lastname@example.org
This is just a sample, contact Marian Porter 214-577-7766 for all the latest and greatest!
Search All North Texas MLS homes – UPDATED DAILY
Showing properties 1 - 25 of 92. See more Real estate in the city of Frisco.
(all data current as of 5/19/2013)
- $209,000 : 15723 Wrangler Drive, Frisco4 beds, 2 full baths
- $219,950 : 10305 Napa Valley Drive, Frisco4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $217,500 : 3713 Rustic Ridge Road, Frisco3 beds, 2 full baths
- $205,000 : 6726 Livorno Lane, Frisco2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $210,000 : 8539 Robertson Drive, Frisco3 beds, 2 full baths
- $229,000 : 7766 Saint Stephens Square, Frisco3 beds, 2 full baths
- $214,900 : 11656 Creekwood Drive, Frisco3 beds, 2 full baths
- $209,900 : 15665 Appaloosa Drive, Frisco3 beds, 2 full baths
- $209,900 : 11440 Clover Knoll Drive, Frisco3 beds, 2 full baths
- $219,000 : 11005 Turtle Creek Lane, Frisco4 beds, 2 full baths
- $245,000 : 10100 Max Lane, Frisco4 beds, 2 full baths
- $219,900 : 4301 Chasemoor Place, Frisco4 beds, 2 full baths
- $230,000 : 9500 Shirland Lane, Frisco4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $229,900 : 8101 Lido Court, Frisco4 beds, 2 full baths
- $230,000 : 15071 Regal Oak Lane, Frisco4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $239,900 : 1501 Angel Falls Drive, Frisco4 beds, 2 full baths
- $237,000 : 7807 Kristina Drive, Frisco4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $244,900 : 5620 Country View Lane, Frisco3 beds, 2 full baths
- $219,900 : 12200 Cajun Drive, Frisco5 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $212,900 : 11184 Pagewynne Drive, Frisco3 beds, 2 full baths
- $250,000 : 8191 Robertson Drive, Frisco3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $225,000 : 10310 Samantha Drive, Frisco4 beds, 2 full baths
- $220,000 : 12810 Vassar Drive, Frisco4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $215,000 : 6012 Pisa Lane, Frisco3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $239,900 : 15717 Bull Run Drive, Frisco5 beds, 3 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.