Police Officers * Teachers * Fire Fighters * Military * Medical * Emergency Responders
Rewards Program for Police Officers, Teachers, Fire Fighters, Military Personnel, Medical and Emergency Responders
We at North Point Realty are grateful for the service of our community heroes.
To show our appreciation, we have created a program to provide financial rewards to those people in our community who put themselves second in their line of work; heroes such as educators, police officers, fire fighters, military personnel and emergency responders.
Simply stated, our Community Heroes Rewards Program is designed to recognize your service and commitment to the community by offering financial rewards and professional representation when it’s time for you to buy or sell a home.
$1,000* when you buy or sell a home through North Point; $2,000* when you buy AND sell.
Contact one of our North Point participating agents for all the details, and start planning your move. The application process is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete.
And our real estate professionals will give you service befitting a HERO.
Our dedicated real estate and mortgage professionals are at your service. We welcome the opportunity to provide outstanding service to you when it’s time for you to buy or sell a home.
Real Estate Questions?
Contact Norma Wall, Broker, North Point Realty, 214-212-6770
View thousands of North Texas homes in all price ranges. Start your search now.
Contact David Rogers – 214-695-6952 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Loan Consultant | NMLS# 621910 | First United Bank
6401 S Custer Rd | McKinney, TX 75070
Start today! Funding for this program is available for transactions closing on or before December 31, 2012.
*Terms and Conditions
1. To enroll in the North Texas Community Heroes Rewards Program, you must agree to the terms and submit an application for approval. Completed application must be submitted to North Point Realty prior to acceptance of an offer for purchase, or within 5 days from start of listing period.
2. Buyers & Sellers must complete and sign the Information About Brokerage Services form; a Buyer Representation Agreement or Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement with North Point Realty.
3. The North Texas Community Heroes Rewards Program is for the purchase or sale of single family residential property, used as a primary residence, and must be located within the normal service area of North Point Realty.
4. Program funding is offered when commission earned by North Point Realty is at least 3.0% of the sales price. A minimum sales price of $100,000 per transaction side is required.
5. This program cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive or relocation program.
6. When buying, the program is designed to be used as a credit toward buyers closing cost, pre-paid’s or other lender approved expenses, and must be approved by the lender. Certain Lenders or Loan Programs may not allow a credit from the real estate brokerage to the borrower. All credits will be disclosed to all parties in the transaction, and must follow all legal guidelines.
7. Approval of the application is the sole discretion of North Point Realty.
8. This program, all Terms and Conditions, are subject to change without notice.