Charles brings a wealth of experience in assisting families acquire the American Dream of home ownership, having his Texas real estate license for 20 years.
He worked for 10 years exclusively for one of the top homebuilders in the country, creating entire communities in the Collin County Area, including Plano, Frisco, Allen and McKinney.
Through his experience and education, Charles has earned the designation of Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification from the National Association of Realtors.
In addition, Charles has earned a number of top industry and achievement awards, which acknowledge his ability and commitment to satisfy the needs of all parties in any matter he undertakes.
Charles lives and works in McKinney, and has working knowledge of the schools, shopping and lifestyles of this, and other area of the Metroplex.
Let Charles represent you in your next real estate transaction.
He can help you with homes in all areas of Dallas….here’s just a small sample….
- $225,000 : 4805 Rancho Del Norte Trail, Mckinney3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $200,000 : 2913 Post Oak Lane, Mckinney5 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $225,000 : 3516 Butterfield Trail, Mckinney4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $234,990 : 4504 Elk Springs Drive, Mckinney4 beds, 2 full baths
- $219,990 : 4401 Moonlight Drive, Mckinney3 beds, 2 full baths
- $243,990 : 9416 Deerhurst Place, Mckinney3 beds, 2 full baths
- $209,900 : 4512 Rancho Del Norte Trail, Mckinney3 beds, 3 full baths
- $217,500 : 2509 Black Canyon Drive, Mckinney3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $214,900 : 7620 Juno Springs Way, Mckinney4 beds, 2 full baths
- $204,900 : 5110 Quail Ridge Drive, Mckinney3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.